If you are having problems with your teeth, unhappy with your smile or simply looking for a Dentist you can trust please call. We are always very happy to see new patients. When you come to us on your first visit we will invite you to spend an hour or so with us. This will enable us to get to know you and learn from you about your dental concerns.
New patients will undergo a dental health assessment. This includes:
- Completing a medical history
- Listening to you to ensure we address your concerns
- A soft tissue scan, we examine the lining of your mouth to ensure it is healthy.
- Checking your jaw joints are in good order.
- Examination of your gums to detect and help you control gum disease.
- Examination of your teeth to check for decay and tooth surface loss.
- An assessment of any earlier dental work.
- Advice on how to keep yourself healthy , preventing problems from starting.
We will most likely need to see x-rays of your teeth. If you have recent x-rays [within the last year] please bring them with you, this will save you the cost and radiation exposure of taking more. If you do not have these, don’t worry we are able to use our low dose digital x-rays to get up to date detailed images of your teeth.
NEW PATIENTS: it is a legal requirement that we ask you to complete a short medical history form. For your convenience, you can complete this at home before arriving for your first appointment.
Please click the button to open the form. Please print it, complete and sign, then bring it with you to your appointment: